On Labor Day Weekend, the Manitowish Waters Chamber of Commerce and the North Lakeland Discovery Center will bring the Northwoods Bad-Dash to Wisconsin. The goals are to:
- attract over 300 participants and spectators from the tri-state region,
- promote fitness through challenge and fun, and
- draw appreciation and return visits to Wisconsin's Northwoods.
Saturday's activities are centered on a 4-mile Adventure Run with Obstacles, including rope scrambles, mud runs, gravel pits, fish crib climbs and more. Included in the event are Raffles and Giveaways and a Party with live music, beer and food.
The Northwoods Bad-Dash targets an energetic outdoor crowd, including young professionals, families and active adults. Your business connects to this crowd, making sponsorship of the event an avenue to further reach connected audiences. We plan to align the event with business sponsors that match target markets, alongside financial support that will build a memorable and repeatable event. Your support would entail benefits including:
- Complements to your marketing and philanthropic goals, and
- Increased visibility in the tri-state region and strong regional prominence.
- Company name used in all promotional advertisements
- Company banner displayed at registration table
- Company recognized at opening and closing ceremonies
- Company logo on participant and volunteer race shirts
- Commemorative plaque for company display
- Link to company website via the race website
- Sponsorship Cost $1000
- Company name used in promotional advertisments
- Company banner displayed at either race beggining or race end
- Company name listed on all participant and volunteer race shirts
- Direct link to company website via the race website
- Sponsorship Cost $300